Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

wrecked again...got up at 06.20......twat.

Admin edit..:headbang:

Some of his strains sound lush and im looking forward to practising my photo skills on his buds.........journals to come.

2 more anesthesias and a critical jack went in soil yesterday to keep me and her going in the meantime.

This Think Big shouldnt be too much longer now

20180320_113647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all

wrecked again...got up at 06.20......twat.

Anyway, hopefully @Gabe will be sending me a selection of his seeds today for me to give them a go over the next few months. Im sure they will arrive OK its just a matter of when.....shit can take weeks from the States.

Some of his strains sound lush and im looking forward to practising my photo skills on his buds.........journals to come.

2 more anesthesias and a critical jack went in soil yesterday to keep me and her going in the meantime.

This Think Big shouldnt be too much longer now

View attachment 881693
The Chinese vendors on the likes of Ebay , DHgate Aliexpress etc are quoting from 17 to 47 days for delivery and shipping costs around the world have gone ballistic . :nono:

i bought a motherboard from the states recently and the tracking info literally traced a circle round america before it finally hit Miami and came across....really bloody frustrating
I have the same issue coming from China to Canada . China to Alaska to USA then to Canada . I fail to see the logistics in that . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back