Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 881599
These are badass! Dry ice hash

View attachment 881600
Fast, easy and a top shelf end result!

this got me wondering....I was curious, and please correct me if Iam wrong...you put bud, trimmings etc. into bag and add dry ice...shake gently and presto..hash.
the bowl pictured catches the hash?
how much dry ice are you using?

Now my head scratching Idea....what if you can super cool the bowl from the outside, making the temp. inside the bowl go below freezing? Would there be an advantage to that? Less shaking needed, less plant material?

If you take Dry Ice, and place into a bowl of acetone, the temp of the acetone will maintain at -78c /-108f Acetone will freeze at -93c /-135f
so if you could get a large enough bowl to fill acetone and dry ice, and another bowl to partially submerge into acetone let set and let temp. drop inside bowl...you would freeze trichs pretty damn easy....
Never mind....it was the mad scientist in my head talking......anyways...heres a cool vid .

this got me wondering....I was curious, and please correct me if Iam wrong...you put bud, trimmings etc. into bag and add dry ice...shake gently and presto..hash.
the bowl pictured catches the hash?
how much dry ice are you using?

Now my head scratching Idea....what if you can super cool the bowl from the outside, making the temp. inside the bowl go below freezing? Would there be an advantage to that? Less shaking needed, less plant material?

If you take Dry Ice, and place into a bowl of acetone, the temp of the acetone will maintain at -78c /-108f Acetone will freeze at -93c /-135f
so if you could get a large enough bowl to fill acetone and dry ice, and another bowl to partially submerge into acetone let set and let temp. drop inside bowl...you would freeze trichs pretty damn easy....
Never mind....it was the mad scientist in my head talking......anyways...heres a cool vid .

Tatt for other side of kneck incoming!

images (8).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back