Status
Not open for further replies.
How awesome is chasing around after bag weed? The only thing better than waiting around half a day, then a few more hours is when you get to pay those low low prices! But wait! It get next level good when you finally take that first toke on that damp Doobie!

Makes me want to lick an armpit!

Just sensational! :thumbsup:

Top work commercial grower! Don't think I will bother growing my own ever again:woohoo:

Le sigh..

hey N4W :pass:folks :pass:i thought light burn was a bleaching effect ? where things turn white.no.
looks a bit cal/mag ish and maybe heat stress ? sorry im no good at this game.girl beside looks a good colour.
:pighug:
It's been going on over a week now and I went to AutoCobs a few weeks back and she never did like the light. What puzzles me is these spots ain't turning brown or rust like. :shrug:First I thought it was light burn, than I thought calcium deficiency. But after no rust, I started thinking light stress again. Temps have been great, but I've fought with low humidity at times, (but not often). My other plant, AvT, is doing great! :d5:
DSC01143.JPG

hey N4W :pass:folks :pass:i thought light burn was a bleaching effect ? where things turn white.no.
looks a bit cal/mag ish and maybe heat stress ? sorry im no good at this game.girl beside looks a good colour.
:pighug:
@Need4Weed , not sure what they usually look like but pheno maybe a bit dodge? Maybe heat and the ever popular CalMag :shrug:as Archie says.

f6
She's been a problem child from the get go. First her helmet stuck to her head and I had to use a fingernail to slide it off, after waiting 36 hours. Then when I added the 2 AutoCobs, (1 for her and one for sissy in 32x32in shower), her leaves curled up and I raised the cob over her from 18 in to 24, (and then she stretched like no plant ever has). It's been over a week when I first noticed the discoloration. First it was just a different shade of green. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back