Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet dreams all.
5dde7d0d91481fabcba96f9ae06431d9.jpg

Ok ,,I love you two ,,@912GreenSkell @9bear
I can't help.feeling you both losing it a bit,,,we all here to share ;;;good times and bad,,,and sometimes we need a hand holding ,confirmation we are doing it right or wrong,,and yes the only way too do this is by doing it ;;we all have our own difficulties getting this plant grown ;;;;I sure the maker didn't expect to have the gift grown in a cuboard :biggrin:

Many years ago I use to frequent theses sites and look in awe at people who grew in boxes, tents, etc ,,,,

Yes it gets a pain at the same questions,, but it's not stupidity or lazyness that brings that about ,,it's nerves ,the unknown ,,confirmation your doing it right ,,,,:cheers:

:bighug:
Naw We're not losing it just getting some clarification :biggrin: I agree with Skellie too many questions are asked over and over when simple research will answer them . Youtube being an excellent source were you can pick up lots of good ideas plus as many opinions as you can handle and all you have to do is go there . It's true about the uncertainty and the nervousness and the unwillingness to FAIL . We are conditioned not to accept failure or you're going completely to hell . :nono: Plus society has us geared for this quick quick instant result thing . " It has to be done yesterday " attitude . I share my failures shit my success are few and far between but the joy of one success overcomes all the failures Not to worry @hairyman Skellie and I haven't drawn our pistols we're just expressing ourselves . :shooty: Canadian's are like that especially old fuckers like me . :rofl:

Skelly and the big W do a crazy good job!

It takes a fair bit of concentration to deliver the knowledge and it's frustrating if it's fairly easily accessible.

No one wants to give bad advise, I really struggle to offer definitive when so many factors are unkown over the internet.. Skelly and W not often wrong tho

Edit!
Yet to see them wrong!

Skelly and the big W do a crazy good job!

It takes a fair bit of concentration to deliver the knowledge and it's frustrating if it's fairly easily accessible.

No one wants to give bad advise, I really struggle to offer definitive when so many factors are unkown over the internet.. Skelly and W not often wrong tho

Edit!
Yet to see them wrong!
No bad advice F6 just some is better than others . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back