Status
Not open for further replies.
15217082187641614850182.jpg

Just fishing lol...

No way that is a male plant eh?

No bad advice F6 just some is better than others . :biggrin:

You have grabbed the tiger by the tail with this one....:headbang:

Tiger-By-The-Tail.jpg

Massive subject that inflames many passions..and we have had Many in depth discussions as a Site team about it..:headbang:

First off...Noobs should do their own research...:shrug:...well...I'll tell you from experience..sometimes they can't.

When I first came to cannabis as a med user..the brain fog from pain/insomnia and prescription drugs was such I literally had no retentive memory.
I was the Worlds worst noob..if the wind blew a pistil out of place I was on the boards panicking...:biggrin:..I just needed reassurance...I'd killed me first grow...:headbang:

Once I got me bud grown and weened off the prescription gear a lot of the brain fog lifted..and I got on in me own way...but I needed that assisted first grow to get there.

I Like to Think I paid that kindness back 1,000 fold over the years by helping others....:crying:..but some may disagree...:biggrin:

So...I'm saying..don't class everyone as lazy if they are asking the basics..:headbang:...we have and encourage a med user community.
Brain Fog is an accepted symptom.

We Do Need a simple set of how to's that we can Link to on site for the most common problems...we have know this for years and it boils down to not enough time/staff to action...:headbang:

@912GreenSkell is kindly giving up his time and expertise to rectify this..with a senior staff team proof reading for him to ensure everything is Simple to understand...

For this he deserves rep slaps from all of us. :bighug:...it is a Massive job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back