Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ,,I love you two ,,@912GreenSkell @9bear
I can't help.feeling you both losing it a bit,,,we all here to share ;;;good times and bad,,,and sometimes we need a hand holding ,confirmation we are doing it right or wrong,,and yes the only way too do this is by doing it ;;we all have our own difficulties getting this plant grown ;;;;I sure the maker didn't expect to have the gift grown in a cuboard :biggrin:

Many years ago I use to frequent theses sites and look in awe at people who grew in boxes, tents, etc ,,,,

Yes it gets a pain at the same questions,, but it's not stupidity or lazyness that brings that about ,,it's nerves ,the unknown ,,confirmation your doing it right ,,,,:cheers:

I hear you for sure bud....and i really do want to help as many people as I can grow bigger and better plants. But when guys show up with no posts, and PM you asking questions already answered it can tend to drag you down in regards to time available. Its one thing to spend 3-4 days and write an article and have it used by thousands of people, and its another thing entirely to burn many hours on a single individual asking questions that are already laid out clearly in guides. Trust me...in the beginning, before i wrote the guides I was bombarded with so many PM's I couldn't keep up. "How do i grow plants like that?" was a common question in my PM inbox...LOL

I want to help as many as I can, and spending hours of a day behind closed doors in PM's helping a few individuals is not the best way I can manage my time, and certainly limits how many I can actually help.

Last edited:
Current view
FAAED9D2-3042-48C1-A832-9C0CC7E5DE7A.jpeg

I hear you for sure bud....and i really do want to help as many people as I can grow bigger and better plants. But when guys show up with no posts, and PM you asking questions already answered it can tend to drag you down in regards to time available. Its one thing to spend 3-4 days and write an article and have it used by thousands of people, and its another thing entirely to burn many hours on a single individual asking questions that are already laid out clearly in guides. Trust me...in the beginning, before i wrote the guides I was bombarded with PM's and couldn't keep up. "How do i grow plants like that?" was a common question in my PM inbox...LOL

I want to help as many as I can, and spending hours of a day behind closed doors in PM's helping a few individuals is not the best way I can manage my time, and certainly limits how many I can actually help.

All I can say pal is :bighug:

Don't for one second think I was having a dig at you :bighug:

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back