Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Trail, in my heaaaaaad! Exactly my man,... reading a few grow journals and getting excited isn't research, but they see the results from fine coco growers and think it's that easy- :wall: .... half that show up in Sick Bay don't even have EC/TDS meters, or good working pH meters,... That alone is a full sticky article-- how to care for and maintain a pH meter!... but that's something the manufacturers offer, and IMO, their job to learn and deal with,.. read it there, here, whatever, but getting then to even bother, or know to bother is the hang-up....

Once they totally blow the grow its simply....read "here", instead of you having to repeat the same stuff a million times. I was getting sucked dry with question via PM about my outdoor until i wrote the guides, now its a rarity that I even need to answer a single question.(though i admit there is still some out there too fucking lazy to even read the guides...i have no time for those folks)

Vapo-- sure citric acid crystals will work fine, I used them for my outdoor pH needs,... but weak acids like this, and acetic, have little staying power.. they get broken down fairly fast,... for maintenance and light duty, it's fine, but in hard water applications, it's not strong enough,....
cheers W!, always on the clock

.... I know Skelly, I'm trying to run a balancing act myself,...

Once they totally blow the grow its simply....read "here", instead of you having to repeat the same stuff a million times. I was getting sucked dry with question via PM about my outdoor until i wrote the guides, now its a rarity that I even need to answer a single question.(though i admit there is still some out there too fucking lazy to even read the guides...i have no time for those folks)
Heheh so how do you keep that shit at bay?

Once they totally blow the grow its simply....read "here", instead of you having to repeat the same stuff a million times. I was getting sucked dry with question via PM about my outdoor until i wrote the guides, now its a rarity that I even need to answer a single question.
you wrote them so well, a grower(me) just wants to take the ball and run!

.... I know Skelly, I'm trying to run a balancing act myself,...

Anything i can do to help lift some of the pressure of the infirmary off you through articles i will do...of course i will only write about things in my expertise so fancy gadgets like meters are not in my realm. Just point me in the direction my man, and I will help any way i can.

Heheh so how do you keep that shit at bay?

I simply say "if you read the guide i linked you to, the question you asked would already be answered in a much clearer more detailed manor than i will give you in this pm"
Generally that prompts them to get off their arses. ;)

Last edited:
I go back over and back over when I can't get further afield, this time of year the moisture is being sucked out of everything, can burn dead willow and alder to keep green birch going. Birch is plentiful just out the door
I've got a tiny pile of dry yellow cedar, doling it out to keep the wet hemlock burning that I've gathered from around the area. It works, just takes lots of time and work. I guess thats what we're good at :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back