Status
Not open for further replies.
@Waira - so whats it going to take man? A growing medium article for beginners to help take some of the weight off your back? I am not a coco grower, but perhaps a joint article between us breaking down various mediums?
still gotta get em to read it, maybe free seeds if ya read:crying:
:crying: Trail, in my heaaaaaad! Exactly my man,... reading a few grow journals and getting excited isn't research, but they see the results from fine coco growers and think it's that easy- :wall: .... half that show up in Sick Bay don't even have EC/TDS meters, or good working pH meters,... That alone is a full sticky article-- how to care for and maintain a pH meter!... but that's something the manufacturers offer, and IMO, their job to learn and deal with,.. read it there, here, whatever, but getting then to even bother, or know to bother is the hang-up....

hello my learned dudes and dudettes......im running out of ph down and I dont want the chem one anymore......which citric crystals do i get??....the food grade ones? :thanks:

:crying: Trail, in my heaaaaaad! Exactly my man,... reading a few grow journals and getting excited isn't research, but they see the results from fine coco growers and think it's that easy- :wall: .... half that show up in Sick Bay don't even have EC/TDS meters, or good working pH meters,... That alone is a full sticky article-- how to care for and maintain a pH meter!... but that's something the manufacturers offer, and IMO, their job to learn and deal with,.. read it there, here, whatever, but getting then to even bother, or know to bother is the hang-up....
:shrug:

Yes absolutely...lazy will never dominate!! But at least "some" will take the initiative, if the article is easy to find and read. Every problem that can be eluded, is one less that waira has to deal with.
The relevant information around coco is everywhere on the net! While I'm glad the group here is great at answering questions, I don't understand why people can't take 3 seconds to Google "growing in coco." It pops up what the medium is, the nutrient pH chart, how it's more like hydro but with a buffer and tips to help get you to harvest.

Sure do!! Security systems up the ass this year...enough of these thieve pricks!!
I hear that, moved and got myself some eyes in the sky .. just need the brain and I’m set.
Well ...
Not set still need a bunch of other things..
I came in 4th on the live auto ??? What!!! Choice
It hurts to even look at those pages

Hey send that neighbor my way hehe. Gonna be slim here until we can use the road. The beach is all cleaned up and the in surrounding woods,it's getting farther away and lesser quality. There's always just a little more though.
I go back over and back over when I can't get further afield, this time of year the moisture is being sucked out of everything, can burn dead willow and alder to keep green birch going. Birch is plentiful just out the door

Vapo-- sure citric acid crystals will work fine, I used them for my outdoor pH needs,... but weak acids like this, and acetic, have little staying power.. they get broken down fairly fast,... for maintenance and light duty, it's fine, but in hard water applications, it's not strong enough,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back