Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy ......our mate F6 could tell you, it goes the other way around when the lights go out! No photosynthesis means no O2 production, just respiration-- which consumes O2! This what causes fish kills in waters sometimes, especially warm ponds with lots of algae,.... Worse, the algae is a mix of species, including the ones that do fine semi-terrestrially, and that means slime-gunk f*cked pots, clogging the soil, smothering roots, eating the canna' plants food,.... the decomp' causes problems too, and will initially actually take away nutes,.... As for the weak seawater plant, I'll believe it when I see it! Too much Na unless diluted drastically, then it's micro-amounts of everything... what life is in the water as "fertilizer" isn't going to cut it,.. from there, it's be up to airborne microbes tolerant of saline water landing in the res' and somehow starting a cycle of grow-die-release.....maybe the right species of plant could be flogged along like this,:shrug:

:worship: :bravo::bravo::bravo::worship: Cheers [HASHTAG]#OhGreatOne[/HASHTAG] ...

guess I'm out with the pressure sprayer on the next bloom...............:thanks::thanks::thanks:

cheers W!, always on the clock
thanks @Waira I checked our water provider's info and I am in a soft water area........I think i will give them a try:headbang:.....I'm just trying to cut as many chems as i can:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back