Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous thing is...a country depends on their work force........education and health care should be Free...to help you Contribute to your countries success..but they Charge us for it............:d5:...and we fall for it.

Our bodies are cash cows from the day we are Born...:nono:...Tax/Health/education...you are paying for all or one for all of your life.
That’s why your birth certificate has your number on it...
That number allows the bean counters of the government to inflate numbers for projections
... too early for this.. and they always watching

Ever wonder why Doctors refer to their occupation as a practise . Hmmmm :nono:
Because if first day of science serves my memory...
Scientific facts are not actual facts..

I shit you not.. day one the teacher says this...

I stood up and said so this is all basically bull shit?
He was shocked I drew that conclusion but happy..
He then stated everything in science starts with a hypothesis or theory
blah blah blah . ..
Once again too early for this basically anything science proves is all based off of a theory/educated guess

I believe this is also the reason why Einstein was so mental with isolation chambers for experiments..

So everything medical we now “know” came from an established set facts or understandings (which all started as a theories or hypothesis.)
Which constantly changes..
basically we’re all guinee pigs just watch the flu shots.... it’s guess work .

What up stoners hope everyone is :baked: and having a wonderful day
Morning Dabber. I'm getting ready for some coffee and some Nashira :pass::coffee:

morning Frank :pass:
i dont mind the dentists.dont like the doctors,everytime im there they tell me my doctors dead 10 years,and i have a new one now.
:pighug:

Morning Archie:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back