Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I had the ablation The ablation was paid for by the taxpayers but I had to pay $42.00 for ambulance every time I had an attach . No brainer go for the surgery :biggrin:
Seniors discount no doubt lmao..

And you’re the only other person who should know about the red stripe cards

The health care here is proper though..

I got one of those subliminal messages today . " If you want a better mousetrap leave it to the people that build mousetraps . " :biggrin:

:hookah: Deep............................................................................................................................:biggrin:

You can't change your username on here, can ya? I just realized there was a typo in mine after all this time, because I save things in a browser.

Done for you.....:headbang:

No their not...
To an extent..
I had to pay 75 for ambulance ride and got charged for pain pills all because they didn’t accept my red stripe
Nothings free
I was out wandering the world when they switched over to photo cards
Yeah, but that's free as far as I'm concerned. I could pay for a hundred of your ambulance rides with one of mine!

I wish we were smart enough to do this in the states. Basic medical costs are ridiculous and will put you in the poor house.

Ridiculous thing is...a country depends on their work force........education and health care should be Free...to help you Contribute to your countries success..but they Charge us for it............:d5:...and we fall for it.

Our bodies are cash cows from the day we are Born...:nono:...Tax/Health/education...you are paying for all or one for all of your life.

Good morning all.
Mossy, I'm sitting in my opened garage in a tshirt. Was scraping windshield ice yesterday morning.
Opposite here! We were out in T shirts a few days ago. 1st day of Spring? Here's 6 inches of mother nature dust for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back