Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amazed when I walk away from a conversation knowing we both heard something completely different. It happens a lot. I started to finely craft my vocabulary and enunciation but to no avail. They always hear something else, and I probably do too.

I'm doing ok.. just working alot!!
I'm in Memphis doing a roof repair on the kitchen of Graceland. :pass:
There was a flood!:biggrin:View attachment 880258
View attachment 880259

Yea That's true .. I did ask tell FB I was using their genetics.. they didn't care.

Bushmaster!!!! :cheers::drunks: good to see ya bro!!!!
So your TCB on the homefront!! Make me a peanut butter and banana samich in the skillet when you ya get a chance. Thank you, thank you very much!

I'm always amazed when I walk away from a conversation knowing we both heard something completely different. It happens a lot. I started to finely craft my vocabulary and enunciation but to no avail. They always hear something else, and I probably do too.
Like talking to a woman . :biggrin:

Hey @9bear gert this. I had some lab work done at the doctors office last time I was there. Standard stuff, checking cholesterol and such. I got a co-pay bill for $40 and my insurance statement showed that the insurance company paid $354 for the bloodwork.
Somebody is doing someone or your insurance only covers so much and you pat the rest . I'm in Ontario Canada . All my hospital costs, drugs are all paid for . The cost of an ablation for the heart is $ 25000. 00 I had one and the Province picked up the tab I'm having a TURP end of March all paid for .

Somebody is doing someone or your insurance only covers so much and you pat the rest . I'm in Ontario Canada . All my hospital costs, drugs are all paid for . The cost of an ablation for the heart is $ 25000. 00 I had one and the Province picked up the tab I'm having a TURP end of March all paid for .
I wish we were smart enough to do this in the states. Basic medical costs are ridiculous and will put you in the poor house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back