Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching several programs on our revised vision of the universe I'm not sure anymore were we fit in . :rofl:
Its the easiest way to melt ur head without taking drugs ......are we alone in the universe?......both possible answers are equally frightening!.....i always travel (thru the fabric of space and time ...obviously)....with my copy of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.......peace out .....nanoo nanoo [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Its the easiest way to melt ur head without taking drugs ......are we alone in the universe?......both possible answers are equally frightening!.....i always travel (thru the fabric of space and time ...obviously)....with my copy of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.......peace out .....nanoo nanoo [emoji111]

f6 trivia.. I have a Babel fish tattoo on my neck!

IMG_20171013_234545.jpg

I kinda wanna see that! Relevant to more than one of my interests!
Huge and deep philosophy to do with my training in industry.. I can hear a bearing failing in an industrial plant with dozens of machines.. and it is a reminder to me to try and listen and understand things I normally can't because I'm a backward hick in a toxic society.. ha!
savedpicture-201435174043.jpg

Huge and deep philosophy to do with my training in industry.. I can hear a bearing failing in an industrial plant with dozens of machines.. and it is a reminder to me to try and listen and understand things I normally can't because I'm a backward hick in a toxic society.. ha!
View attachment 880296
Okay i asked for that .......didnt see the picture..........douglas adams ...yet another one of amazing minds who left me with more questions than answers.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back