Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge and deep philosophy to do with my training in industry.. I can hear a bearing failing in an industrial plant with dozens of machines.. and it is a reminder to me to try and listen and understand things I normally can't because I'm a backward hick in a toxic society.. ha!
View attachment 880296
That's bad ass! Huge fan.

Somebody is doing someone or your insurance only covers so much and you pat the rest . I'm in Ontario Canada . All my hospital costs, drugs are all paid for . The cost of an ablation for the heart is $ 25000. 00 I had one and the Province picked up the tab I'm having a TURP end of March all paid for .
No their not...
To an extent..
I had to pay 75 for ambulance ride and got charged for pain pills all because they didn’t accept my red stripe
Nothings free
I was out wandering the world when they switched over to photo cards

No their not...
To an extent..
I had to pay 75 for ambulance ride and got charged for pain pills all because they didn’t accept my red stripe
Nothings free
Well no wonder you can't pay with a red stripe . :crying:
beer_748.jpg

No their not...
To an extent..
Nothings free
That's why I had the ablation The ablation was paid for by the taxpayers but I had to pay $42.00 for ambulance every time I had an attach . No brainer go for the surgery :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back