Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN family....I am sooooo freaky happy....My wife wanted me to build a "hideaway treehouse"..but, I got her to accept a counter offer!..Instead of building a (dont tell her I said this) pain in the ass tree house....She will be getting long over due new wood floors throughout the house. So much easier to do and the crazy thing is..its cheaper!

Good morning AFN family....I am sooooo freaky happy....My wife wanted me to build a "hideaway treehouse"..but, I got her to accept a counter offer!..Instead of building a (dont tell her I said this) pain in the ass tree house....She will be getting long over due new wood floors throughout the house. So much easier to do and the crazy thing is..its cheaper!
Morning buddy! Sounds like a nice project!:d5:

Good morning all.
Mossy, I'm sitting in my opened garage in a tshirt. Was scraping windshield ice yesterday morning.

Afternoon @Feenix :bighug:..I'm finding it a bit warm to do the gardening in me onesie....:biggrin:

Ever wonder why Doctors refer to their occupation as a practise . Hmmmm :nono:

:crying:

Hohhhhh a cowboy huh?
Heheh , no need for sorrys, I’m sorry I didn’t notice u were new?
What’s going on?

More like what's :growing:on :LOLStoned: yeah I'm a newbie trying to learn the art of Auto :growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back