Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy AFN, Quick question.. I'm running out of room in my 4x4 tent I have 8 plants total 6 in flower and a full sized oscillating fan inside the tent. The base of the fan is taking up a TON of room. Do i really need it in the tent? Or is a 6 inch non oscillating clip fan good enough?

Great question, it's dependent on other variables, like temperature, security, and light distance. If you can leave the flap open, is there an exhaust? is it climate controlled?

other things you can do are prune interior branches/leaves or either supercrop or lolipop them to make room.

Goodies from Spain . Ready for outdoor growing . :thumbsup:
DSCN1814.JPG

could you hang your fan?
Not really without fear of it falling haha.
i use a tower fan dude.
Going to get me one of those for the next go around.
Great question, it's dependent on other variables, like temperature, security, and light distance. If you can leave the flap open, is there an exhaust? is it climate controlled?

other things you can do are prune interior branches/leaves or either supercrop or lolipop them to make room.
It is in the house so its climate controlled. I can leave it open i was just trying to avoid that ( we have cats ) Exhaust is a 440cfm fan that runs 18/6 with the light. 600w air cooled hps about 18 inches from the tallest top. Thanks

Might have just harvested another 1lb auto today
Had severe leaf issues but she made it to the finish!
Some fine spears for you all!
Cheers afn
20180319_182858.jpg
20180319_182639.jpg
20180319_182427.jpg
20180319_182505.jpg
20180319_150031.jpg

Might have just harvested another 1lb auto today
Had severe leaf issues but she made it to the finish!
Some fine spears for you all!
Cheers afnView attachment 879701 View attachment 879702 View attachment 879703 View attachment 879704 View attachment 879705
Ive just read it on your thread ......hell of a haul man ......nov 16 or something ,my big bud is the same age and im gonna let her go at least another 2 weeks ,i wont get near your haul but for me it will be good [emoji111][emoji111][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ive just read it on your thread ......hell of a haul man ......nov 16 or something ,my big bud is the same age and im gonna let her go at least another 2 weeks ,i wont get near your haul but for me it will be good [emoji111][emoji111][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Not happy about the time lol. Supposed to be a 9 week plant or 7. Id have to look again lol.
But cant complain about the harvest thats for sure. Plus @CaNNaDON420 is chopping soon as well. So we will be hashing and pressing a LOT here very soon. This 420 we will be going hard lol. Im so excited.

Ill get my shit together here soon. And start a thread for his and my own grows. And our journey to the future lol.

Will be tons of hash and flowers for everyone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back