Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, the next option is likely that you are not posting the same copy of the file that you are editing. You may have a funky setting, or be posting from a flash card but editing from a computer. Thats a tough one to explain unless you know about folder structure.

40 (1)c.jpg

had to resize

Howdy AFN, Quick question.. I'm running out of room in my 4x4 tent I have 8 plants total 6 in flower and a full sized oscillating fan inside the tent. The base of the fan is taking up a TON of room. Do i really need it in the tent? Or is a 6 inch non oscillating clip fan good enough?

still cant
dude i have the same thing happen when i use my phone to take pics.....if i hold phone straight up, pic is sideways.....if i hold my phone sideways, pic is right when i post it here.......im sorry my mate but i cant help further than maybe hold the camera differently???

Howdy AFN, Quick question.. I'm running out of room in my 4x4 tent I have 8 plants total 6 in flower and a full sized oscillating fan inside the tent. The base of the fan is taking up a TON of room. Do i really need it in the tent? Or is a 6 inch non oscillating clip fan good enough?
could you hang your fan?

dude i have the same thing happen when i use my phone to take pics.....if i hold phone straight up, pic is sideways.....if i hold my phone sideways, pic is right when i post it here.......im sorry my mate but i cant help further than maybe hold the camera differently???
Thanks bud worked it out. it ok when I resize.
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back