Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy about the time lol. Supposed to be a 9 week plant or 7. Id have to look again lol.
But cant complain about the harvest thats for sure. Plus @CaNNaDON420 is chopping soon as well. So we will be hashing and pressing a LOT here very soon. This 420 we will be going hard lol. Im so excited.

Ill get my shit together here soon. And start a thread for his and my own grows. And our journey to the future lol.

Will be tons of hash and flowers for everyone lol
Ive been getting 100 + days a lot .....but its more to do with space and starting them low down where ever i can get a pot in so they ten to be around day 40 + before flowering ,im doing perpetual ,so the time doesnt bother me if its bringing good results .......i will look forward to seeing what monsters u grow this time [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ive been getting 100 + days a lot .....but its more to do with space and starting them low down where ever i can get a pot in so they ten to be around day 40 + before flowering ,im doing perpetual ,so the time doesnt bother me if its bringing good results .......i will look forward to seeing what monsters u grow this time [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
15215036444901228390292.jpg

quick trip to the store fixed my fan issues.. Its called a "cyclone" has full tilt and a sweet little mount that u can use the tent poles to hold up

Attachments

• fan.jpg
    fan.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 26
What in the holy feck!!!
Drip feeder?
Please allow me to indulge in some brain food

And how ya doin buds
na lol nothing fancy. bottom fed coco cuppa. hers.
mine is my hybrid hempy bottom fed lol. prolly why the issues late.

na lol nothing fancy. bottom fed coco cuppa. hers.
mine is my hybrid hempy bottom fed lol. prolly why the issues late.
How often you feed?
I’m playing around with solo and coco that’s why..
Gonna start bottom watering from now on heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back