Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m not mistaken I believe I’ve been told the ceramic chambers are better for herbage

Oh... and
GOOD MORNING AFN!!!
They are but when you put them on a mod you must be very careful how long you hold the trigger they can heat up real fast and combust your weed in a flash . I just couldn't get the handle on using one or I was too stoned . :smoking:

I just read the instruction . :biggrin: It's a dry herb water type pipe. Who Knew !!
Bah ahah so that’s like a little bubbler thingy

You need the temp control setting on the mod
Some people use the wattage and that’s no good
80watt is good for clouds but not that sweetness for tric melting

And the media plays off Rory and tiger because Rory stole tigers video game
It was not like madden where it’s a new guy on the cover... it was like 10 plus years of straight tiger woods pga

Morning LS

I bought this and it's shite
IMAG0997.jpg

Bah ahah so that’s like a little bubbler thingy

You need the temp control setting on the mod
Some people use the wattage and that’s no good
80watt is good for clouds but not that sweetness for tric melting
Right you are but some atomizers use wattage and others use temp control depending on the manufacture so you have to be aware . My mods can activate both . If you have a wattage atomizer you'ld better have a light finger :biggrin: .

Right you are but some atomizers use wattage and others use temp control depending on the manufacture so you have to be aware . My mods can activate both . If you have a wattage atomizer you'ld better have a light finger :biggrin: .
Definitely... start cranking a massive lung load and your atty explodes on ya. I never use wattage on anything other than vape juice.
Do you know how to switch between modes? Usually like three clicks and a button ..5 to turn on, I dunno
My mod has settings lol..
Nickel, Steele, wattage, temp . Couple others mainly just for different surfaces/ metals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back