Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on. I use e-cigarettes, trying to minimize my combustible intake as a general rule rather than the exception. I'm checking out wax and oil vape coils for my current e-cig mods, which are either removable battery types or higher quality cells in regulated mods.

I'm hoping to also find a nice dry vape unit that will just connect to the standard 510 connector used on E-cigs.

I think with the availability and capabilities of current e-cig mods, there'll be a huge market for this someday, if not already.
Have a look at " Mr Bald " they have several 510 connector type atomizers ?? I have several but never quite got the handle on them and constantly incinerated my weed . Not a nice taste but their products ( Mr Bald ) are reasonable priced and their coil type are excellent for dabs , shater , etc . :thumbsup:

Right on. I use e-cigarettes, trying to minimize my combustible intake as a general rule rather than the exception. I'm checking out wax and oil vape coils for my current e-cig mods, which are either removable battery types or higher quality cells in regulated mods.

I'm hoping to also find a nice dry vape unit that will just connect to the standard 510 connector used on E-cigs.

I think with the availability and capabilities of current e-cig mods, there'll be a huge market for this someday, if not already.
Here's a brute for you . :crying: I cant even remember why Bought it or what for . Never been used . It's on a Towis T180 .
DSCN1812.JPG

Here's a brute for you . :crying: I cant even remember why Bought it or what for . Never been used . It's on a Towis T180 .
View attachment 879357
Looks like for oil...
Checked on the 4 sky walker x mos cross
We got some action on one...
Also got some heavy hitters I’m gonna try to auto... phantom cookies, obi wan .. just to name a few I’ll throw some pics up later, stil getting going..
@FullDuplex you think that pollen I saved is still good? Or should I hunt for a different stud.

Have a look at " Mr Bald " they have several 510 connector type atomizers ?? I have several but never quite got the handle on them and constantly incinerated my weed . Not a nice taste but their products ( Mr Bald ) are reasonable priced and their coil type are excellent for dabs , shater , etc . :thumbsup:
If I’m not mistaken I believe I’ve been told the ceramic chambers are better for herbage

Oh... and
GOOD MORNING AFN!!!

I wonder if Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods had a side bet yesterday to see who could break their drought first !! :biggrin: If the media ever needed an opportunity to start a rivalry it should be ready right now and you know they love to stir it up the media that is . It should make for an interesting PGA tour season this year . Lots of good young players out there this year I had to give up my spot at the Masters this year I couldn't find anybody to carry my bag and push my wheelchair at the same time .:rofl:

Looks like for oil...
Checked on the 4 sky walker x mos cross
We got some action on one...
Also got some heavy hitters I’m gonna try to auto... phantom cookies, obi wan .. just to name a few I’ll throw some pics up later, stil getting going..
@FullDuplex you think that pollen I saved is still good? Or should I hunt for a different stud.
I just read the instruction . :biggrin: It's a dry herb water type pipe. Who Knew !!

Oh, please do let me know how that is! I'm actually shopping for a wax atomizer for my e-cig now, but would love to have a portable dry herb vape that works well.
Recently bought the flowermate V5.0...available on that south American river site lol...very happy with it for dry herb...also has compartment for concentrates...check it out :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back