Status
Not open for further replies.
A ray of sanity in an apparently insane LS at the moment!

Someone will post purple hills soon lol

05137ef5d148b34938759657a3f362b1fcd192-wm.jpg

Live Stoner forever!:pass:

It is at this stage that sometimes things hang a right turn on me . We will be keeping our fingers crossed and refrain from my obsession of overwatering something I seem to have a problem with .:shrug:
DSCN1808.JPG

It is at this stage that sometimes things hang a right turn on me . We will be keeping our fingers crossed and refrain from my obsession of overwatering something I seem to have a problem with .:shrug:
View attachment 879339
You and me both! I have 2 seedlings looking good, one a little wrinkled, but I can't tell if I'm overwatering or if I accidentally gave it some nutes the peat, and another seedling that doesn't wanna peek out of the peat pot. I gotta force myself not to drench them daily.

That's the one! Have you been able to test it?
No it's a new company ( 1rst year ) and a new product , I'm in the process with them . I tend to lean toward vaps with removable batteries now instead of the throw away type of vaps although the rate that the Chinese make these things you can buy them and throw them away because the Chinese are developing new one as fast as they wear out . I'm currently using a Oka Oval for dry herb , convection type vap , the battery dosn't last too long but it recharges rapidly . It's well made and can be purchased on Alibaba from Schenzen Kingston . for about $50.00 usd + shipping . :thumbsup:
Best-selling-item-2018-new-vape-dry.jpg_220x220.jpg

Last edited:
No it's a new company ( 1rst year ) and a new product , I'm in the process with them . I tend to lean toward vaps with removable batteries now instead of the throw away type of vaps although the rate that the Chinese make these things you can buy them and throw them away because the Chinese are developing new one as fast as they wear out . I'm currently using a Oka Oval for dry herb , convection type vap , the battery dosn't last too long but it recharges rapidly . It's well made and can be purchased on Alibaba from Skenzen Kingston . for about $50.00 usd + shipping . :thumbsup:
View attachment 879348
Right on. I use e-cigarettes, trying to minimize my combustible intake as a general rule rather than the exception. I'm checking out wax and oil vape coils for my current e-cig mods, which are either removable battery types or higher quality cells in regulated mods.

I'm hoping to also find a nice dry vape unit that will just connect to the standard 510 connector used on E-cigs.

I think with the availability and capabilities of current e-cig mods, there'll be a huge market for this someday, if not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back