Status
Not open for further replies.
i should have started years ago.....52 here

Hey....I'm nearly 57......aw gawd...but I get me moves busted every morning..

200w.webp

[HASHTAG]#growolddisgracefully[/HASHTAG] ...after living this Long...it is our Revenge on the World.....:crying:

i should have started years ago.....52 here

[HASHTAG]#growolddisgracefully[/HASHTAG] Lesson [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]...Practice...:headbang:

giphy.gif

[HASHTAG]#growolddisgracefully[/HASHTAG] Lesson [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

200w.webp

Buy a set of old false teeth...even if you don't wear them..apparently you can pick them up cheap at the Crem...leave them on the kitchen drainer over-night..no one will stay for Breakfast.....:crying:

i am very impressed with my dog.

Shes dull as fuck but she just came and told me the leccy meter was beeping. She must have overheard me telling the plants that the lamp is supposed to be staying on till next Sunday and wanted to help me out.

Good girl.

its hard to quantify, the back of the hand test is a good rule of thumb. 2 to 3 weeks old for 18 inches Anything over 18 inches away with my 600 hps is too far for my liking.

Try not to fuss too much. Let them grow to the light........test with your hand then move the lamp away.

Then wait 3 or 4 days then move the lamp again. I have a chain onto a hook on a roof beam so its easy for me.
Thanks for the advice man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back