Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the growth has slowed with my GG4s, and they're flowering, Guess I'll entertain myself watching my northern lights grow... She's 8 days old as of this morning...and about 4 times the size either gorilla glue was at this point. She had an issue with the clear membrane from the seed shell, so her cotylions and first two pointy leaves were a little mis-shapen.
Today:
20180319_081430.jpg

Yesterday or the day before:
20180316_192934.jpg

Day two in a 5 gallon bucket of coco/soil.
20180314_192406.jpg

The breeder says this strain of NL can be harvested by day 65. Seeing how my older GG4 is on day 47, and just recently started flowering, I'm not sure I believe that.

I grew some nice chillies last year ,got a load of seeds from pounland at 25p per packetView attachment 879364

excellent....i will send my daughter there later ......................and please ...for the love of god show some respect....Poundland should always be spelled with a capital P.

How's everyone doing this morning?? Vegas was okay, I guess.. Super expensive but we still had a good time!!! Got stranded there a couple extra days, which wasn't exactly what I had in mind.. I had to scramble to find someone to go over and water the plants and feed the cats..

Anyway, only 1 auto standing in the grow and my photos are just chillin.. I've been training and defoliating them a little.. Gonna crank down the ties tonight and water them.. They look like they could produce some good results.. Starting seeds when I get home from work today..

20180316_191752.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back