Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmpphhh.....:nono:.........you are my fruit tree guru from now on.....:coffee:

View attachment 884096

Is it a dwarf peach? Either way, you have some good tough framework there, let a few branches go up 45 degrees as main branches, and you will have a sturdy scaffold for fruiting wood the following year. The way you did it will totaly limit it's height, so fruits will be easy to get at. Mine have come in so heavy the branches have dipped to the ground.

Has anybody seen my lighter?

20180329_120656.jpg

So for me, tell me about MC!

I use FloraNova single part as a base
MC is pretty good from what I've seen with my own plants. I'm still on my first grow, in coco. I haven't seen anything exceptional, but, I wouldn't know what to look for if I did haha.
Easy to use, and hard to damage plants with it unless you get your mix jugs mixed up and put 5x the amount of it in the bottle meant for a younger plant...like I've done. Only wound up with a little nute burn on the tips.

Has anyone grown in these water Crystal stuff?

View attachment 884081

It used to be real popular, people must have put food coloring in back in the days?

I use the water crystals and ONA concentrate in a decorative container as a all around de-deodorizer. They do make an ONA GEL, but for the price of a one pound bag of crystals and a quart of ONA concentrate, you can make about 15 pounds yourself, and you can use it over and over by recharging it as it drys out by adding concentrate mix. I do not place it in or near grow closet, but in living room , den etc. It lasts a very long time and the linen scent is great.

MC is pretty good from what I've seen with my own plants. I'm still on my first grow, in coco. I haven't seen anything exceptional, but, I wouldn't know what to look for if I did haha.
Easy to use, and hard to damage plants with it unless you get your mix jugs mixed up and put 5x the amount of it in the bottle meant for a younger plant...like I've done. Only wound up with a little nute burn on the tips.
Yep totally, I'm all in for a proper aio (all in one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back