Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been in style for a while! I remember glass vases with this gel stuff.. hmmm

that makes sense to me, I bet that stuff would hold some sugars and what not with the water for cut flowers nicely. I think My mom used it dry to pull moisture out of things too. Or maybe not, she uses silica maybe? I'm not sure anymore. Drying and pressing flowers is a cool thing. Not a bad way to store pollen either.

thankyou @Mossy

a flower for you

20180327_091345.jpg

Must have been in style for a while! I remember glass vases with this gel stuff.. hmmm

Florist gel....:headbang:.........you can get seed gel...which I found very effective for germination when I was in the UK...

Savage Garden please......( without the please obviously)

You know me too well....:biggrin:...I Do Evil things with user names...:coffee:

@Son of f6

:biggrin:

Thank You @Savage Garden :bighug: [HASHTAG]#ilovemeflowers[/HASHTAG]
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

[HASHTAG]#addictedtoaromatics[/HASHTAG]

that makes sense to me, I bet that stuff would hold some sugars and what not with the water for cut flowers nicely. I think My mom used it dry to pull moisture out of things too. Or maybe not, she uses silica maybe? I'm not sure anymore. Drying and pressing flowers is a cool thing. Not a bad way to store pollen either.

If I'd known you had peaches.....you could have taught me how to prune them....:headbang:..I Think I might have massacred them.......:coffee:.......I've never had fruit tree before so I am running Blind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back