Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Skunk sitting in Megacrop

20180328_162843.jpg

I use the water crystals and ONA concentrate in a decorative container as a all around de-deodorizer. They do make an ONA GEL, but for the price of a one pound bag of crystals and a quart of ONA concentrate, you can make about 15 pounds yourself, and you can use it over and over by recharging it as it drys out by adding concentrate mix. I do not place it in or near grow closet, but in living room , den etc. It lasts a very long time and the linen scent is great.

Wicked Smaht. Great idea.

Leaf curl is a problem, lime-sulfur or copper knocks it down.

Same as the grapes....:headbang:

Borers are a bitch to deal with.
Light pruning only is required after first 4 years.

No borers yet...circle of vaseline around the trunk...fingers crossed...:headbang:...I See local farmers with water bottles attached to the trees...guessing bug trap...:pass:

This one was top heavy on the side..in danger of toppling or breaking off....:biggrin:..oops..3 years old.

Peach tree litter and branches (unless you have Leaf Curl) are AWEsome in compost. Have tons of micro-nutes.

Excellent to know...:headbang:..Thank you...I am going @dankstyle J organic this year ...:biggrin:..or trying...

Is it a dwarf peach?

Not that I know of....But...I Will be Trying to keep all fruit trees pickable without a ladder....so I need to keep them short.

The way you did it will totaly limit it's height, so fruits will be easy to get at.

Me and hubby getting too old for balancing on ladders....:biggrin:...gotta think of our hips...:biggrin:...fractures...

Mine have come in so heavy the branches have dipped to the ground.

The farmers plums are the same 'round here..they are Awesome....and mine is poop....:coffee:

I'm stumped!!! Only other thing that came to mind is something in the nightshade family, but I don't know!!!

How long have you had your current outdoor garden going?? It looks pretty full!!!

Its going on it 6th spring now, most of those pics were last summer. It loks pretty baren right now...

The mystery plant is American Ginseng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back