Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of slack regulations. I'm super stoked my closest neighbor moved out. That guy would fire a shotgun at 6am from our fence line, or 3 pm, or whenever the hell he felt like it. Most every time I bolted straight up in bed or brushing teeth and nearly choke. Thankfully, thats over.
Why didn't you buy a Howitzer and level his whole fucking house . :thumbsup:

Good morning Mossy, 9Bear, Stoners.

We have the same rules here in the burbs. 5 hens, no roosters. With one small catch. You must have all the adjoining neighbors permission. That has caused some pretty nasty battles between neighbors.

Almost the same regulations here. Our catch is there must have wood fence minimum 6', no chain link, also hen house need to be 10' from any neighboring property line. Was going to get some Ameraucana, Sussex for fresh eggs...but my neighbors are asses, even offered fresh eggs....nope...we never see eye to eye. Com' on who doesnt love fresh organic eggs???

Almost the same regulations here. Our catch is there must have wood fence minimum 6', no chain link, also hen house need to be 10' from any neighboring property line. Was going to get some Ameraucana, Sussex for fresh eggs...but my neighbors are asses, even offered fresh eggs....nope...we never see eye to eye. Com' on who doesnt love fresh organic eggs???
Borrow the Rev's Howitzer . :biggrin:

Why didn't you buy a Howitzer and level his whole fucking house . :thumbsup:

I though about it. I stay the hell away from that house. There something funny going on there. I think the owner rents to cops in training or visiting the city. They never stay more than month or two. And most of them shoot out in the woods, a lot. I confronted sone of them, because they were shooting towards my trails. There were 5 of em out there that day, with 2 duffle bags full of guns. They were a bit surprised when I all but snuck up on them.

I though about it. I stay the hell away from that house. There something funny going on there. I think the owner rents to cops in training or visiting the city. They never stay more than month or two. And most of them shoot out in the woods, a lot. I confronted sone of them, because they were shooting towards my trails. There were 5 of em out there that day, with 2 duffle bags full of guns. They were a bit surprised when I all but snuck up on them.
Wear orange and go look for shells...
Chances are they aren’t picking them up...
Problem solved... and if you’re super lucky they’ll be shooting police bullets ... big trouble

When it comes to any of these lights I have a ball park at what it really costs... parts wise..
So I’m paying for the persons time, care.. and technological knowledge
Plus I love a good independent...
sometimes some beautiful things can come from a couple talks and openness...

Morning @Son of Hobbes !
Getting my ass kicked.. things slowed and I’m off a job and nobody wants to hire me...
feck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back