Status
Not open for further replies.
...so. Apparently, in the online version of the game Grand Theft Auto 5, If you get tired of other players shooting you and you basically kill everyone on the server multiple times in multiple ways(explosives, dropping a jet on them, sniper rifle, etc etc) in response, Rockstar Games will ban you.
Back to the Battlefield series I go...

...so. Apparently, in the online version of the game Grand Theft Auto 5, If you get tired of other players shooting you and you basically kill everyone on the server multiple times in multiple ways(explosives, dropping a jet on them, sniper rifle, etc etc) in response, Rockstar Games will ban you.
Back to the Battlefield series I go...
They’ll let you back soon,
Too many people reported you too quick..
They don’t fuck around at rockstar ever since someone stole the red dead redemption servers from them... ruined the game

Morning @Son of Hobbes !
Getting my ass kicked.. things slowed and I’m off a job and nobody wants to hire me...
feck[/QUOTE]
If you live in a big enough area, get a business license, look up printers and screen printers in your area and sell people shirts, flyers, etc etc for a little cheaper than they'd pay through their present printers.

They’ll let you back soon,
Too many people reported you too quick..
They don’t fuck around at rockstar ever since someone stole the red dead redemption servers from them... ruined the game
Ah. They better, Or I'm not going to buy another rockstar title.
I actually like the game, because I can either get to a task and do something, Or treat it like a driving/race game, or treat it like a flight simulator...

...until someone purposely kills me more than once. Then I'll just lure them near one of the glitches in the game (power box on the red parking garage, mainly), go off the radar, and pop out and get them with a remote mine. You can tell if it's me doing it, because I'll send a stupid text like "Shhhh... Let it happen" right before I detonate the mine lol

Morning @Son of Hobbes !
Getting my ass kicked.. things slowed and I’m off a job and nobody wants to hire me...
feck
If you live in a big enough area, get a business license, look up printers and screen printers in your area and sell people shirts, flyers, etc etc for a little cheaper than they'd pay through their present printers.[/QUOTE]

I deleted too much of the quote... That was supposed to be a reply to @mohawk warrior

If you live in a big enough area, get a business license, look up printers and screen printers in your area and sell people shirts, flyers, etc etc for a little cheaper than they'd pay through their present printers.

I deleted too much of the quote... That was supposed to be a reply to @mohawk warrior[/QUOTE]
I like this idea... I have a lot of space too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back