Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Gawd...if I grew a plant like that ...anyone of them I'd be shouting it from the roof tops...:yay1:...if We don't Brag them up..who Will...?
I come from a competitive growing area...and it would be pure Worship of the plant..not the fact she is canna.....she is just a stunningly Beautiful Plant...:worship:

I don't Believe in this old cannabis forum etiquette of Not talking your plants up..if you Grow something Beautiful...you have [HASHTAG]#fullbraggingrights[/HASHTAG] IMO...:headbang:

So true..
The sign of a true master is to not glorify
What’s been obtained, yet to reflect on how to improve.

I wonder if this is a political statement :biggrin:

Flint Michigan??

We are getting a dozen a day off the hens...:biggrin:...I need to eat more...
Nicely nicely

Years ago it wasn't uncommon for people to have chickens . When my dad came back from overseas the family had the opportunity to move to what we called war time housing . It was very rural back then a lot of market gardening . After the war we had a lot of people who immigrated to Canada from Italy and raising chickens was usual . Now your not allowed to have any farm animals in a residential area . They call it progress . :nono:
That’s bollocks heheheh
You can have chickens, I think it’s 7 or 12... maybe 4..
My neighbors chickens use to get lose all the time..
Some special black Philippine chickens..
Semi-new law I believe... which to me just sounds fucked...
“you can’t feed yourselves slaves!!!”

Did you have to give your bumpers and pots for bullets?

alfalfa....:headbang:...it has been in the field since october-ish...no water...

View attachment 883121

View attachment 883122

Been there..done that...:headbang:..neither hubby or me can bring ourselves to kill one yet...:yoinks:

Including your hips....?............:eyebrows:
:crying:Going the other way in the UK...you can have 5 chickens in you garden..no cockrels..:headbang:

Good morning Mossy, 9Bear, Stoners.

We have the same rules here in the burbs. 5 hens, no roosters. With one small catch. You must have all the adjoining neighbors permission. That has caused some pretty nasty battles between neighbors.

That's why bad lawyers become politicians . :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

:biggrin: I was going to say I Love snow..my garden looks as good as anyone elses...:biggrin:..then I realise..I HATE SNOW....

:crying:

Yeah..that happens a lot with nerve pain...:headbang:

:crying::crying:I try to convince myself every winter that I like the snow.....it usually works until about the beginning of February.....:coffee:

Oh gawd..they have turned up to bail the outside field...there will be mosquitoes and bugs everywhere...:biggrin:..might have to be written off as a onesie day....:woohoo:...

If the early swarms I'm seeing along the canal while out walking the pooch are any indication, it's going to be a heavy bug year around here.

giphy.gif

We have the same rules here in the burbs. 5 hens, no roosters. With one small catch. You must have all the adjoining neighbors permission. That has caused some pretty nasty battles between neighbors.

same rules here, in city limits. County is free or regulation.

After I got ripped last year I was going to buy some guinea fowl I hear they make good burglar alarms . The landlady put the screws to that . :rofl: Dam I should have told @912GreenSkell I could have saved him some money on security . :toke:

same rules here, in city limits. County is free or regulation.

speaking of slack regulations. I'm super stoked my closest neighbor moved out. That guy would fire a shotgun at 6am from our fence line, or 3 pm, or whenever the hell he felt like it. Most every time I bolted straight up in bed or brushing teeth and nearly choke. Thankfully, thats over.

So true..
The sign of a true master is to not glorify
What’s been obtained, yet to reflect on how to improve.

Flint Michigan??

Nicely nicely

That’s bollocks heheheh
You can have chickens, I think it’s 7 or 12... maybe 4..
My neighbors chickens use to get lose all the time..
Some special black Philippine chickens..
Semi-new law I believe... which to me just sounds fucked...
“you can’t feed yourselves slaves!!!”

Did you have to give your bumpers and pots for bullets?
Who had pots , bumpers who had a car . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back