Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure on that bro. I do not think they ship over here yet. Just like Dutch Passion. But Iam sure there is some seed banks that would sell them. They are right up there in taste smell and potency.
There is no indicator that they ship here and I can't find another source but I sent them an email to see if I can get an answer . :thumbsup:

Hey stoners to the guys who have gotten MEGA CROP :tonic:and Sweet Candy this happen to me and wanted to share it

I mix my Sweet Candy in with MEGA after I weigh it add to water let sit 5 to 10 minutes stir 2 or 3 times during time everything dissolved, another thing I know my water minus nutes ph is 7.4 for some reason by mixing the 2 b4 adding to the water my ph goes down to 6.6 this has happened back to back so I cked my pen to be sure it was correct and it was. So I'm gonna take pics next feeding to show this if it happens 3 times in a row. I did let the girls dry out and found that with the 30% coco I have added to my blend there went the Cal Mag but I hit them with 2 full doses back to back with a little Cal Mag stopped it dead in it's tracks. I'm super impressed with this nute and how simple it is to use. So if you havent gotten your free sample please do and find out or follow my cob grow its all MEGA CROP and Sweet Candy:tonic: from day 2 till harvest :cheersmate: and happy :growing:
When I was a little high and put four times the dose I needed into my res, it dropped the ph of my water from 7.8 to an even 6.00.
Recommended dose (1/4 cup in 40 gallons] for week one put my water around 6.2-6.5.

I see how it's doing in your medium, now I want to see if there's the same type of growth rate in rdwc.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Good Morning Stoner's
A much better start on my day no bleeding so far [emoji106] . Enjoy your weekend . Colder than a hooker's heart again and promises of 6 more weeks of winter according to the groundhogs but who ever listened to a groundhog . [emoji3]
...groundhogs. Used to get paid to shoot them for cattle farmers around here. I quit shooting them when I found a baby, and raised him until he could take care of himself. They are odd beings, if they're tame. They're like a mix of a guinea pig, raccoon, and lapdog. Damn things whistle and squeak like a guinea pig, use their front paws like arms((they'll hug you if they're tamed right lol)).
The one I raised lived in my uncles backyard for three or four years... Don't know what happened, but he quit coming up to say hi when we were in the yard. Probably died, or got tired of my uncle bitching about him eating half his garden haha

Going to be starting a grow journal for my GG4 once I'm certain she's going to grow. So I'll start it next week.
49ce4310b155edcac80e4f808c5f2134.jpg

Going to be starting a grow journal for my GG4 once I'm certain she's going to grow. So I'll start it next week.
49ce4310b155edcac80e4f808c5f2134.jpg

whats the brown spot bud? Is that light reflection or is that on the seedling?

Stepped out of my comfort zone and bought a water only soil today. I put it in 3 gal fabric pots very fluffy not packed tight. Now when I water (very light) it just pools on top... How the hell do I water this crap. Any suggestions?

Since you said this is your first time, lemme ask you this:

Did you either layer or mix the water-only soil with a base soil like BioBizz Light or Roots Organic?? If not, you run a high probability of burning whatever you put in there.. If you did, the next best thing I suggest, is how you water.. Personally, I bought a turkey baster, and literally just slowly plunge water around the base of the plant, and slowly work my way to the outsides of the pot.. It takes a second or 2 the first few times you water for it to get absorbed, but I've found that if you slowly add water, or incrementally add to the pots, for example.. Once my soil has been watered, I use either a 1cup or 2cup measuring cup, and slowly make concentric rings around the plant.. Once the cup is empty, I fill it back up and move to the next plant.. By the time I get to the last plant, the first plant's water has been absorbed into the soil and I'll add another cup, and so on and so on.. After a couple watering, the soil pulls it in much easier..

Another thing you could use is yucca extract, as it mildly alters the surface tension of water, and allows it to seep into the pores of your grow medium "easier"..

Seeing one plant though weighing in that high is not a consistent example. Strains like Autoultimate are constantly pulling huge plants.

I was a little disappointed with the size of my AutoUltimates, albeit in "water-only" soil, but I still managed close to 6oz off one plant.. They were definitely the larger of my plants, and the quality is good..

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Dinafem has some of the BEST, most consistent genetics of ALL of the plants I've grown.. In my soil mix, I'd say up until I dwarfed that one Critical+, they all grow to nearly 3ft, and yield from 4-6oz total, start to finish.. DP was okay for size/quantity, but the quality is great!!!

I'd almost rather grow a couple smaller, higher quality plants, than a couple massive ones that the bud is just, "meh".. Then again, I'm not really into commercial gains with this, but I do enjoy knocking the socks off of the local weed man, and they start asking if they can get half-p's and p's of it.. I'm usually like, "Well, if we set up a 12-plant grow at YOUR house, I'll get the seeds and soil, you just provide the electricity and water." Not one taker yet!!!!! Most of them are scared or don't want to get robbed.. I usually just tell them, "Don't let people know you grow, and you won't have that problem.."

I usually just tell them, "Don't let people know you grow, and you won't have that problem.."

a very few people know what I do, less than 10 all together, including AFN'ers.

I tried not to even let that many know.

whats the brown spot bud? Is that light reflection or is that on the seedling?
I have no clue what it is. It's been there since she lost the seed shell.
a19e5d1dc9f143b4d3252130e4cd3efb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back