Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! That feeling when you wake up thinking it's Friday then realise it's Saturday [emoji3][emoji3]
Just catching up on a few posts from yesterday cos I was waaayy too stoned to make any sense of it last night [emoji3]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone! 2000 pages? Wooh...

Sorry for not being here as often, responsibilities kept me busy. A lot of shit has happened since, and not the good kind. But there's something positive in all this mess! The Big Devil XL auto! It's roughly day 53 and I cleaned out the res, topped it up, defoliated, bought a new fan, etc.

Here are the results so far.

IMG_20180203_101441.jpg
IMG_20180203_101509.jpg
IMG_20180203_101515.jpg

Good Morning Stoner's
A much better start on my day no bleeding so far :thumbsup: . Enjoy your weekend . Colder than a hooker's heart again and promises of 6 more weeks of winter according to the groundhogs but who ever listened to a groundhog . :biggrin:

I got scabby leaves coming on one ,ain't the end of the world if it me fans I reckon my pearl of wisdom for the day is you can over think things and you start chasing it to amend it but end up in a even worse place than if you're gone ,fck it it's a scabby leaf :biggrin:
Never a truer words spoken my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back