Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Live Stoners! :D

Hey Bear!! :d5:

I'm not FN (Obvs lol) ... but i just grew out a Seed Stockers OG Kush - which surprized me! Both in size and quality!

:bighug:
Did you have any problems with delivery they say it could take as long as 50 days to receive an order !! and no indicator that they deliver to Canada !!

Did you have any problems with delivery they say it could take as long as 50 days to receive an order !! and no indicator that they deliver to Canada !!

Ahhh - no, these ones came courtesy of AFN :rofl: ... But i'm pretty sure we can get seeds to Canada .. espcially when there's a bear in need!

:pighug:

Hey @F.N.
Hows tricks , long time no see . Have you had any experience with Seed Stockers ??
Oh yeah 1939 bear all good there strains are out there. I have og candydawg Kush and og kush, bcn going I have tried there superskunk auto and bcn xxl it is OUTSTANDING.

I am not sure on that bro. I do not think they ship over here yet. Just like Dutch Passion. But Iam sure there is some seed banks that would sell them. They are right up there in taste smell and potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back