Status
Not open for further replies.
each coin got its own wallet mate. I use coinbase to buy bitcoin or litecoin and send it my bittrex wallet. transfer bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex cost £15 per traction but its only 4pence for litecoin. its really easy when you get hang off it. :pass:
Sounds good very interested In getting started with trading

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Sounds good very interested In getting started with trading

now good time to start, all coins are down. start small and put more as you learn. but make sure you send to correct wallet. bitcoin to bitcoin wallet and litecoin to litecoin wallet. if you send to wrong wallet you lost your money mate.

now good time to start, all coins are down. start small and put more as you learn. but make sure you send to correct wallet. bitcoin to bitcoin wallet and litecoin to litecoin wallet. if you send to wrong wallet you lost your money mate.
Sounds like you have done that before . Was looking at kraken to trade and it looks legit . Can you check it out and let me know if it is any good .

I have a coinbase wallet I think .

I have a coinbase wallet I think .

its easy to get bittrex account. buy litecoin on coinbase and transfer to litecoin wallet in bittrex. just click to wallet on top right on bittrex. it will show loads coins. find litecoin and click on + that will open your litecoin wallet. just copy your wallet. then go to coinbase and transfer to that wallet. just send 10 £ or $ to your wallet to make sure it works. when you money in you bittrex you can send more.

its easy to get bittrex account. buy litecoin on coinbase and transfer to litecoin wallet in bittrex. just click to wallet on top right on bittrex. it will show loads coins. find litecoin and click on + that will open your litecoin wallet. just copy your wallet. then go to coinbase and transfer to that wallet. just send 10 £ or $ to your wallet to make sure it works. when you money in you bittrex you can send more.
Bittrex is not accepting new investors

Sounds like you have done that before . Was looking at kraken to trade and it looks legit . Can you check it out and let me know if it is any good .

I will ask my cuz and read up on it mate. will let you know tomorrow. got get some chores done before going to bed. wife on my case mate. talk tomorrow. good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back