Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up getting half of the bonus I wanted only because I didn't qualify for a full bonus yet. Maybe next year!

Now I just gotta convince wife to use a small portion for tent and lights heh

I was aware of bit coin way back. If I had started mining then, I'd have cashed out a few weeks ago and been very rich. I didn't risk it then either, I used my computers for running NASA and SETI@home calculations instead. We still havn't found aliens, and I helped a ton with crunching space imagry data. Probly should have been mining. That was around 2010 or 2011 I think. First guy who told me about did not really know what it was, he told me ya man i got about 100 coins or so, aint worth nothin yet though.

I can hardly stop daydreaming of my lights hanging in my grow room. But even after I get them it's going to take me a weekend to put it all together. It took a lot of searching for existing hanging hardware for various things before I found what I was looking for. I finally got it though. And for less than 50$ no less. I'm about to have 400 watts of COBs on wheeled tracks on the ceiling.

you could just put your feet on the toilet seat?! :rofl:
You can use either hand to wipe with though, don't need to take all their traditions :haha:

At my age I'm lucky I can put my socks on never mind lifting my legs high enough to put them on the toilet seat . :rofl:
download.jpg

I was aware of bit coin way back. If I had started mining then, I'd have cashed out a few weeks ago and been very rich. I didn't risk it then either, I used my computers for running NASA and SETI@home calculations instead. We still havn't found aliens, and I helped a ton with crunching space imagry data. Probly should have been mining. That was around 2010 or 2011 I think. First guy who told me about did not really know what it was, he told me ya man i got about 100 coins or so, aint worth nothin yet though.
my cousin been mining and trading he made a killing over £100k in 10 months. I only started in December. wish I had started when he ask me to.
I still think there money in it. :baked::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back