Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably annoy everyone with all the pictures I plan on taking haha.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I thought I would too, but so far, no complaints. I post a lot of pics. It's fun. I love it when people enjoy them especially. It's fun no matter what.

EXACTLY what my mother said, so I just picked some up.. Just hoping my bowels escape this unscathed!!!! lol

Thank god for companies making these cones.. Smoking would be a real PITA if I had to do this all 1-handed.. This post has already taken waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer to type than usual.. lol

I don't take opioids they put me in a bad way I smoke only but I do take them if need be and I use the miralax just put a scoop in my coffee and next thing I know I'm passing politicians like clock work✌️

What's up stoners placing a order for one of my peeps that does the outdoor thing :LOLStoned: and going to pick up some Autos of course any suggestions on breeders besides Mephisto and FB

cryptocurrency drop down badly today, any you guy into cryptocurrency.

I'm into the philosophy behind it, but not using or investing with it. At least until the US gets replaced as the world currency comparison it's not worth the risk to mess with it to me.

@Rev. Green Genes I been buying cheap coins like Stellar lumens, ripple,Cardano (ADA) and reddcoin also got some ethereum and litecoin.
some coins just few penny. I got about £5000 ($7100). just going sit on it wait for it to go up. I am about £1000.
fingers cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back