Status
Not open for further replies.
Bittrex is not accepting new investors

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
to many people trading, they was not accepting for 2 weeks in January. I thought they was back on my bro set up account 2 weeks ago. you just need keep trying. there another trading website but cant think now mate I check and let you know tomorrow.

Bittrex is not accepting new investors

I just check. this from their site.

Dear new users:

We are currently only accepting new account requests from our corporate customers and select invitees. We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community. To those that want to join our community, we will keep you posted on when we open up registration more broadly. If you already have an account on Bittrex, you will not be affected by this change. Please continue to the log in as you normally do.

If you are a corporate account or a select invitee, please click the button below to apply for a new account. Given the volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to every request for a new account at this time.

to many people trading, they was not accepting for 2 weeks in January. I thought they was back on my bro set up account 2 weeks ago. you just need keep trying. there another trading website but cant think now mate I check and let you know tomorrow.
I think they are US site.
I just check. this from their site.

Dear new users:

We are currently only accepting new account requests from our corporate customers and select invitees. We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community. To those that want to join our community, we will keep you posted on when we open up registration more broadly. If you already have an account on Bittrex, you will not be affected by this change. Please continue to the log in as you normally do.

If you are a corporate account or a select invitee, please click the button below to apply for a new account. Given the volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to every request for a new account at this time.
Thanks bro goodnight

Come and check out @Ripper growing out some Ripper Seeds photos. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ripper-does-ripper-seeds.63404/page-2#post-1695065
download.png
images (4).jpg

So... She goes under the lights when she drops the shell and doesn't look like she's getting eaten by an evil pac-man incarnation, right?
c20d5dbf71d526dec88ad7bd20e59fe8.jpg
a68fbb38a0f9593538eebbf23ffcbe3d.jpg
cbe4ea4db786a9237ac53a298c08e2ba.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back