Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit her with calmag and Mammoth P last night and she is light already so she drinks so I should just give her water plain

sounds like a plan ;) and with a week of pure water u help move any logged salts :biggrin:

EDIT : that is only good if u are not experincing problems !!

I had the same thing with my girl...early ambers on the sugars, few on the buds themselves . Thats why iam going to take tops first..I got lots of lowers that still have clear.
I think they got mine and your orders mixed up bro lol mine got maybe 7" tall couple nuggs on lower and one bud for main and it's size of a lighter lol but if she is fire smoke it's all good

I think they got mine and your orders mixed up bro lol mine got maybe 7" tall couple nuggs on lower and one bud for main and it's size of a lighter lol but if she is fire smoke it's all good

:crying:

I actually thought I was going to stunt this one bad..and later just killer her on accident ! First one when she was a seedling around four nodes high, I was moving pots out of tent to rearrange and drop the pot on its side..she was laying on a pile of dirt on her side...I gently put her back and used every swear word on myself, and just crossed fingers..Then..around day 50, went out of town and didn't get back in time for feeding. I let her get bone dry to the point the some leaves we wilting and dry:yoinks::yoinks:! But, she pulled through!

:crying:

I actually thought I was going to stunt this one bad..and later just killer her on accident ! First one when she was a seedling around four nodes high, I was moving pots out of tent to rearrange and drop the pot on its side..she was laying on a pile of dirt on her side...I gently put her back and used every swear word on myself, and just crossed fingers..Then..around day 50, went out of town and didn't get back in time for feeding. I let her get bone dry to the point the some leaves we wilting and dry:yoinks::yoinks:! But, she pulled through!
Well hell, maybe you should do it that way every time. Lol That thing is smoking hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back