Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:

I actually thought I was going to stunt this one bad..and later just killer her on accident ! First one when she was a seedling around four nodes high, I was moving pots out of tent to rearrange and drop the pot on its side..she was laying on a pile of dirt on her side...I gently put her back and used every swear word on myself, and just crossed fingers..Then..around day 50, went out of town and didn't get back in time for feeding. I let her get bone dry to the point the some leaves we wilting and dry:yoinks::yoinks:! But, she pulled through!
Hahaha maybe I been to gentle to mine, Honestly I think I stunted both mine with my cobs I think I have them to close because I have 4 in a small 2×4' space lots of lights at 32 inches but yours looks awesome makes me want to pop another bean just to see if the next one gets bigger

Hahaha maybe I been to gentle to mine, Honestly I think I stunted both mine with my cobs I think I have them to close because I have 4 in a small 2×4' space lots of lights at 32 inches but yours looks awesome makes me want to pop another bean just to see if the next one gets bigger
I started the them with cobs at 30" and moved down after stretch/flower by and inch a day until I seen leaf curl..then moved back up about 2" and let it set ..around 25 inches from tallest cola..I rotate my pot a quarter turn about every 12 hours.

I started the them with cobs at 30" and moved down after stretch/flower by and inch a day until I seen leaf curl..then moved back up about 2" and let it set ..around 25 inches from tallest cola..I rotate my pot a quarter turn about every 12 hours.
I got all mine at 30" from top of each plant. My skunk she normal just like the first one I grew she still filling in with bud sites maybe these two was just runts lol

@Dudeski
I took it easy on the comp by not entering one of my super joints in the comp lol.
@archie gemmill
I got American tea over here as well. Aka strong ass foldgers lol. Come get high boys
Wrapped and lined in and out with red hash.

Conisuer rocket lol
15171949866381192951633.jpg
15171950035801410051612.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back