Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question with a short preface.
I was talking to my buddy about autoflowers, and he was saying that he could always tell if something was an auto because of the taste. My question: Is the ruderalis what caused the metallic aftertaste he described, and how many generations away from the original cross do we need to be to get rid of it, If that's what caused it at all?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Double Grape 51 days from sprout
IMG_20180128_181717.jpg
IMG_20180128_181023.jpg
IMG_20180128_181003.jpg
IMG_20180128_180947.jpg

Is she just about done? Lol she sure is stick and smells really stoney lol

I was talking to my buddy about autoflowers, and he was saying that he could always tell if something was an auto because of the taste. My question: Is the ruderalis what caused the metallic aftertaste he described, and how many generations away from the original cross do we need to be to get rid of it, If that's what caused it at all?

normally i would asociate that with any OG strain .. or chemdog

never heard of that,its a new one to me.

looks done to me C46 :thumbsup:
:pighug:

normally i would asociate that with any OG strain .. or chemdog
We mainly just get Northern Lights, kush variants, and some skunk variants and plenty of mexican brick weed here, So that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back