Status
Not open for further replies.
From the smell of it, I'm going to need to keep the water in my rdwc circulating and aerating for another day or two. Still smells like pool water coming up on the 24 hour mark. Water temp is still sitting at 66F(18C), I figure my LED hitting the side of the tote will raise it a few degrees. Not gonna screw with ph or ppm until there's no more chlorine smell.
I'm getting antsy...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

heya Slowmo,Dichoti,bushmasterar15 :pass:
whats we all smoking on ?
im feeling bad but feeling good at the same time.bad because im sick with cold.good because im ringing in sick.
more tea.
:pighug:
Don't know the strain. Somewhat frosty, tastes like pine, Pretty smooth hit. One bowl gives a light head high and medium body buzz. Not real strong stuff, but it was free so I'm not bitching haha

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I not gonna lie.. I'm really excited about that one... and the strawberry nuggets... :headbang:

we need a better salivating emote :crying:

i might know someone with test beans ... but with my latest seed count i already have 183 auto seeds ... :haha:
And yes i am a hoarder !! .. :drool:

so i can wait for tests to be done

heya Slowmo,Dichoti,bushmasterar15 :pass:
whats we all smoking on ?
im feeling bad but feeling good at the same time.bad because im sick with cold.good because im ringing in sick.
more tea.
:pighug:
Hi @archie gemmill no smoke today as I feel in a low down funk, just hitting small doses of tinc to make it through. The family all had/have the flu so I'm hoping it doesn't hit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back