Status
Not open for further replies.
yep its like the list of basics is a lot bigger with coco/hydro than that of plain ol soil.
can have a lucky monster 1st grow in soil,same will never happen in any other medium.
:pighug:
I kinda laugh (in a shaking my head type way)when I see no-one doing pre-charge in coco, Coz I'm 100% certain they will be on L.S or Infirmary asking what's wrong with plant... It's really such a simple step, if ya can water you can pre-charge...In soil no need for that, coz soil has enough to keep plant going for a little bit..

Last edited:
I kinda laugh (in a shaking my head type way)when I see no-one doing pre-charge in coco, Coz I'm 100% certain they will be on L.S or Infirmary asking what's wrong with plant... It's really such a simple step, if ya can water you can pre-charge...In soil no need for that, coz soil has enough to keep plant going for a little bit..
This is why I asked dude......because for organics, as far as I understood it, is about a harmonious relationship between microbes and plant roots......if coco contains nothing....then surely the microbes can't survive??:pass:

This is why I asked dude......because for organics, as far as I understood it, is about a harmonious relationship between microbes and plant roots......if coco contains nothing....then surely the microbes can't survive??:pass:
that where providing them things comes into play, to me using organics is coco isn't as easy as everyone seems to think, actually liquid nutrients much easier.. Coco will dry fast need be water much more often, organic gonna have a hard time with that IMO.. Yes they need a small dose of nutrients out of the gate in coco, the microbes your taking about if your really interested in that so much maybe soil is better, coz in coco you will be providing them things.. Like I said since you will be watering so much with organic I just think it's harder to maintain then a regular Nutrients, Like flora series or something similar....I know you want something easy, but organic to me isn't the easy way, that is the hard way.. I think organics would work better in soil tbh...that's my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back