Status
Not open for further replies.
The main difference with regular Nutrient's like Flora series, is in coco you can feed them at every watering..In soil you can't do that, organic I have no clue, I doubt it since organic works on building microbes which is a slow process, probably more made for Photo plants over auto's.. It's a very simple feed schedule using regular nutes, there's zero chemical taste in end product..I just think if your switching to coco, don't make your switch harder by using organic... You can manage the grow much better with Liquid Nutrients, Calmag,etc and the grow will probably go much smoother then if ya tried organic, that's all I'm trying to say I guess.Then once ya comfortable with using coco, then you can switch over to organic if ya like, I doubt you will want too.. but maybe..
Dude that was the answer I was looking for:bow:.....I use coco already dude and I don't want to switch.....but I heard that organic is better, so I set off asking a few questions because organics and coco just didn't marry up for me, and it seemed like a fruitless endeavour:crying:which you pretty much just confirmed, very well too btw:headbang:,.....I don't doubt it can be done....by a pro maybe, but it's not for me:toke:thanks for the help dude:pass:

Got bord so thort I would show off sum of my work I recently completed what are your thoughts ?
56021df137cd936291b4f5ec247ce23c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back