Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dudes:toke:....hope you all feel good tonight:jump:......I know this might seem like a silly question but I'm still learning dudes.....I want to go organic and I know @archie gemmill kindly answered when I asked about biobizz nutes....but can you use organic nutes in coco??...I mean can I just buy some organic nutes and just begin to use them?....without any special prep in the coco and such like??....thanks people:bow:

a bit above my level of knowledge what nutes work in coco.biobizz only have the one line of nutes,they say it works in all mediums.they also make soil and coco.i think its safe to say it will work,but how well :shrug:
:pighug:

a bit above my level of knowledge what nutes work in coco.biobizz only have the one line of nutes,they say it works in all mediums.they also make soil and coco.i think its safe to say it will work,but how well :shrug:
There is also Root Organics Nutrient Line, but I'm not sure how well that work's.. I still think coco whether using Organic Nutrients or Regular, It should still be Pre-Charged, since coco contains nothing..:shrug:

I popped Think Different on 3rd October............still got weeks to go i think

20180127_183726.jpg

evening Unique :pass:
i know,its such a shame so many new to growing or new to coco find that out the hard way.
Hey Buddy! How ya doing? Yes I know, Coco is really very easy... But since nothing is in it, It's kinda a must to prepare it or your gonna run into issues very early on and be asking everyone, what's wrong with my plant? I see it a lot or people move to coco who not really able read their plants, which I don't think coco is good for someone who can't read the plant for def or other problems, things can get out of hand fast... It's basically like trying start off in hydro with zero experience, severe problems will happen...Imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back