Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly man, I was just planning on following the directions on the bag of mega crop for the grow,with Hydroguard and a little coconut water thrown in...
Not 100% sure how I'll manage a full water change at first. Maybe just swap hoses on the external pump, and run it to the drain.
Worse comes to worse, I can always put the plant in another tote with air stones and the older feed water, dump both original totes, and put it back when it's back to the right ph and ec, right?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Ya, any of those methods work. I had trouble with mine though. I had to use my biggest pump, and it was hard to get it primed. But I am nowhere near a drain or water tap, I have to carry water to my grow. Which is why I'm moving towards smaller totes. I just don't have enough room really. I pumped the rez outside where it will fertilize a garden, and then bring a 50 gallon barrel in strapped to a dolly. (PITA) I'm working on hooking up rainwater collection out there. That will solve the issue.

The pump has to be strong enough to move the water about 20 feet, but getting it primed to start pumping was a bit of a challenge without making a mess. If your pump fits in through the top, it's a lot easier. I will breaking my system down and modifying it to make it easier after this grow.

It's also important to make sure you have access to add water and check pH/PPM. Currently, my plants are so F'ng big I can't even get to the back wall where I hung electrical for the lights. I didn't anticipate the first run would be 6 feet tall!

You can see on one of the back colas, a fan leaf is missing a blade...Now I removed a few fingers on some leaves to expose some budsites below to light ( got that one from Eyes )..That back cola though lol I was taking a close up with my tablet and it slipped out of my hands so before it could mash my flowers I went to grab it with the quickness and took part of a leaf with it..That's ok, flower is unharmed :biggrin:

IMG_20180125_204814.jpg

Friday.png

Oh ya. Friday is my day off. And I need it real bad too. What a crazy week. And I just got my new pH pen, I broke one last week.

I have not checked my pH or added anything but water to my reservoirs since last weekend. So I could spend a few hours getting it all sorted.

Sure it's not two seeds? Thats crazy. Grow em both out man! No telling what it could do. You might get two phenotypes, one on each stalk.
Dude they both came out of a Dinafem Moby Dick Auto lol..........I'm going to grow them out....as long as they dont become a danger to each other:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back