Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to rack up the variety, if you grow a bunch of smaller plants, and have a few large producing strains you can toke on at your leisure, while conserving the smaller quantity stuff.
Looking forward to the day, right now we'll be running one girl at a time. I'm very limited to my space as the wife didn't want a tent.

She agreed to the bucket grow, freaked out a little so had to get rid of my first sprouts, then she calmed down again and now we're back at day 1 today lol.

Looking forward to the day, right now we'll be running one girl at a time. I'm very limited to my space as the wife didn't want a tent.

She agreed to the bucket grow, freaked out a little so had to get rid of my first sprouts, then she calmed down again and now we're back at day 1 today lol.

I understand for sure...I got around this by making a stealth grow out of a cabinet....from the outside it is perfect...nothing to see here!!
IMG_3098.JPG

Able to throw down 7-8 strains at a time in that 54"long X 16" deep X28"(available plant height maximum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back