Status
Not open for further replies.
A man with a heart like my own!! I currently have 19 different strains to toke on as well as 3 different kinds of hash, 3 types of tincture and honey oil. :D

Variety is the spice of life. Plus it does wonders for keeping tolerance levels in check.
Once stock levels come up I will pull the tami out and run a batch of honey oil.
700g of coconut oil over 3 jars. 700+ doses.
:pass:

Good Morning A.F.N. and a pleasant Fri to all . :toke:
We got light !! Six Autocobs by @BigSm0 in a 4' x 4' by tent . Perfect . A considerable increase in Par values . More flexibility when you get different growth rates and an all round great deal . Thank you @BigSm0

P1100150.JPG

Are there any badges for a first autoflower harvest? If so can I get one. Super excited guys I did it. 460 wet spiritwalker waiting on a dry total.

Awesome. Congratulations. your on your way to weed freedom! It feels so good to get one trimmed. This hobby aint super easy.

Pretty much how I'm doing it, but I'm pushing 40 gallons between two totes (external res and one in the tent). Got it set up to where the output of one tote flows into the other like a waterfall, further aerating the mix. Only have two airstones, though.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Dichoti have you looked through my journal at all? I have a video of my new system, very much like yours. 40 gallons is a lot of water to add nutes to. Do you have a feed schedule in mind? I have a ton of questions and suggestions for you if your interested. Ease of water changeout is my biggest issue. Give a quick read through the journal link in my signature. I will share whatever experience I have to help you avoid my mistakes.

Awesome. Congratulations. your on your way to weed freedom! It feels so good to get one trimmed. This hobby aint super easy.

Dichoti have you looked through my journal at all? I have a video of my new system, very much like yours. 40 gallons is a lot of water to add nutes to. Do you have a feed schedule in mind? I have a ton of questions and suggestions for you if your interested. Ease of water changeout is my biggest issue. Give a quick read through the journal link in my signature. I will share whatever experience I have to help you avoid my mistakes.
Honestly man, I was just planning on following the directions on the bag of mega crop for the grow,with Hydroguard and a little coconut water thrown in...
Not 100% sure how I'll manage a full water change at first. Maybe just swap hoses on the external pump, and run it to the drain.
Worse comes to worse, I can always put the plant in another tote with air stones and the older feed water, dump both original totes, and put it back when it's back to the right ph and ec, right?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back