Status
Not open for further replies.
At my old place we had white trash for neighbours and the police where always in attendance. It never got any easier, you would be coming home and there would be cops and there cars every where. All you can think about is how fucken close they are to my grow. Stomach churning stuff. I could here there conversations from my grow room.
In the end I just developed an attitude and acted like the looney neighbour ranting and raving and they would leave me out of it.

I got to know them, and we trust each other to a certain extent. My neighbors are mad redneck, and I have stood up that dumb prick several times now about racism. But the respect came first, and we are good. We watch each others house for shenanigans and hooligans. That don't mean I hang out, I keep those crazy mofos at a proper distance. LOL

1390698576740.jpg

Time for lamb ads!

f6

I have a work experience lad starting at my business tomorrow. He's an autistic lad from a special needs school. I'm not really sure what to expect but tomorrow will tell 8 guess. He's possibly at home right now wondering the same thing. I just hope he enjoys the experience and takes something from it!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Oh thats a great opportunity. Just be honest, a lot of autistic or spectrum kids don't relate to sarcasm or little social cues we take for granted sometimes. Good luck Swan

:headbang::headbang::vibes::karmacloud::woohoo::toke:

Last edited:
Cool thanks for the info man.
I run a sign makers and the work can be very varied.
I was going to ask him if there was anything particular he might like to learn how to do or set a goal each week that he can work towards.
The school haven't told me much about his abilities so it'll be a new experience for both of us tomorrow.

Your experience depends solely on how far into the spectrum he is. Tim, the kid I mentored at my old pizzeria was...
...it was like teaching a really stoned dude with no sense of humor how to do things. For insurance reasons, we couldn't let him prep the toppings((no sharp stuff)) and couldn't let him near the ovens. If it wasn't for those two things, and his lack of people skills, That dude coulda run that place on a super busy night all by himself.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I got to know them, and we trust each other to a certain extent. My neighbors are mad redneck, and I have stood up that dumb prick several times now about racism. But the respect came first, and we are good. We watch each others house for shenanigans and hooligans. That don't mean I hang out, I keep those crazy mofos at a proper distance. LOL

I got to know them early in the piece and figured out they are just outright arseholes and distanced ourselves before we got burnt. Then over the next 15 years we watched them burn every one that came into contact with them. They would sponge off anyone then suck them dry then turn on them and burn them. They even burnt their own. They sponged the house they where living in off a relative and when they finally left there was all sorts of bills left unpaid. Total arseholes.
At least with your red necks they at least had some morals and standards even if they differ a little from ours.

Hey dudes.:toke:.....I dont know what the fuck I'm doing but I just went to check on a seed.....she popped and is opening up as we speak....she is only another mutant:crying:....two at once from two separate breeders lol

I have a work experience lad starting at my business tomorrow. He's an autistic lad from a special needs school. I'm not really sure what to expect but tomorrow will tell 8 guess. He's possibly at home right now wondering the same thing. I just hope he enjoys the experience and takes something from it!

Good on you for having a go and giving the kid a chance at something.

:karmacloud::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back