Status
Not open for further replies.
images.jpg

OK, tuned-up on the MOON. The blue part is not referring to color, just the fact that it is full moon [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] this month. The blood part signifies the color shift through the dense lower atmosphere. so......................
ASH-A-TON's SUPER BUSH & A SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON...........
COME WATCH THE DANCE!.
P1030479.JPG
FESTIVUS GRAND FINALE GIVEAWAY!.

Cops at the neighbors again... different neighbors this time though!.... I passed one full size cop van on the road in, then another at my neighbors place, with 3 unmarked cars in his driveway. Yikes.

At my old place we had white trash for neighbours and the police where always in attendance. It never got any easier, you would be coming home and there would be cops and there cars every where. All you can think about is how fucken close they are to my grow. Stomach churning stuff. I could here there conversations from my grow room.
In the end I just developed an attitude and acted like the looney neighbour ranting and raving and they would leave me out of it.

I have a work experience lad starting at my business tomorrow. He's an autistic lad from a special needs school. I'm not really sure what to expect but tomorrow will tell 8 guess. He's possibly at home right now wondering the same thing. I just hope he enjoys the experience and takes something from it!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I have a work experience lad starting at my business tomorrow. He's an autistic lad from a special needs school. I'm not really sure what to expect but tomorrow will tell 8 guess. He's possibly at home right now wondering the same thing. I just hope he enjoys the experience and takes something from it!

From my experience working with autists, if you're his supervisor, expect him to be up your ass everytime he finishes a task. OR...He'll take a little longer to do it, But will do it better than anyone else. Depends on what the business was.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

From my experience working with autists, if you're his supervisor, expect him to be up your ass everytime he finishes a task. OR...He'll take a little longer to do it, But will do it better than anyone else. Depends on what the business was.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Cool thanks for the info man.
I run a sign makers and the work can be very varied.
I was going to ask him if there was anything particular he might like to learn how to do or set a goal each week that he can work towards.
The school haven't told me much about his abilities so it'll be a new experience for both of us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back