Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is Australian today @4tokin

:bighug:

Haters gunna hate.. the 2018 Lamb ad is rubbish lol

f6

Funny!! I didnt feel like an aussie today icefishing in -10C!! Caught 6 walleye, and my buddy caught 2, but they were small. One was decent at 17" in length(2 pounds). Had to throw back due to regulations though(can keep under 16" or over 22" fish)

I have another monster brewing as well lol
Buddha is living on a branch in the bush

Shes about a 3x3x3 now.
Ran outta room to train her lol. I may have to take braches off to keep her from choking her self lol. Super dense and thick build from the training
View attachment 855492 View attachment 855493 View attachment 855495 View attachment 855498
You're doing this in dwc/rdwc, right?
If so, then dammit man, You've got me excited to get mine going a.s.a.p...

...still have to decide on strain, though. May sacrifice a Fastbuds GG#4 for my first grow, Since I've got 5 of those and 2 and 3 of everything else. Or maybe the Mephisto Sour Hound since I haven't seen a dwc grow journal for that one.
Meh... I'll make my brother decide since he went in half on cost for seeds.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

You're doing this in dwc/rdwc, right?
If so, then dammit man, You've got me excited to get mine going a.s.a.p...

...still have to decide on strain, though. May sacrifice a Fastbuds GG#4 for my first grow, Since I've got 5 of those and 2 and 3 of everything else. Or maybe the Mephisto Sour Hound since I haven't seen a dwc grow journal for that one.
Meh... I'll make my brother decide since he went in half on cost for seeds.

Basic dwc brotha. Just using larger resevoirs for individual plants with a ton of air

Basic dwc brotha. Just using larger resevoirs for individual plants with a ton of air
Pretty much how I'm doing it, but I'm pushing 40 gallons between two totes (external res and one in the tent). Got it set up to where the output of one tote flows into the other like a waterfall, further aerating the mix. Only have two airstones, though.

What up stoners my 3 faves from the Kush garden at the moment

Really like this BB she's the shortest of the 3 but to me the prettiest
20180125_170003.jpg

This 3BOG is my fave
20180125_165916.jpg

This MSNL OG

20180125_170808.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back