Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it!..whatcha got to lose? I did it. After the service, went to college, became a paramedic. Got burned out, after 10 years ,so I just worked in factories etc for 15 years. I did take short classes, like photography, gardening, etc just for my personal benefit, but , Found myself unhappy, wanted to be back in the medical field, but i didnt want to work with people (the reason i got burned out)...So ..went back to school to work with animals. Best investment I made. Get to help a breathing creature, and only deal with people when needed up front...lol

wow ... GJ ..ya im also trying to find the right way ... sounds like u found it !

Animals are amazing :vibe:

Do it!..whatcha got to lose? I did it. After the service, went to college, became a paramedic. Got burned out, after 10 years ,so I just worked in factories etc for 15 years. I did take short classes, like photography, gardening, etc just for my personal benefit, but , Found myself unhappy, wanted to be back in the medical field, but i didnt want to work with people (the reason i got burned out)...So ..went back to school to work with animals. Best investment I made. Get to help a breathing creature, and only deal with people when needed up front...lol
Can we call you Doctor Pol . ?? :biggrin: One of the better programs on t v I watch it when ever I can .

Luckily i have a good basic plant physiology under my belt from when i attempted to become a forest ranger/guide...
I jumped in too fast, I hadn't had chemistry yet either. LOL. Oh well, I was forced to do double duty but I learned a lot that way too.

pheww .. 7.9 is not to be messed with !

Shit just got real ... in order for this 2 work, i would have to move a lot closer to school ... can't spend 2 hours commuting each way .... that means leaving at 6am :haha: and not for a paying job but school :shrug:

but ... i have a sneaky plan ... it might involve some BS ... best used without a degree :crying:

@green genes

i am a delight at being the creepy old guy ... you won't even detect the creepy :rofl:
Definitely take this opportunity bro you will not regret. I wished I would took a few opertunity earlier in life but didn't now my Moto is nothing gets passed up✌️ and life is better for me now never to old for education. Good luck Bro!

So I got a 4 pot autopots as a gift from my girl!!! She's awesome
But when I took it out the box one tray was busted on the flange on the corner!
I sent the shop where I got it an email they said no probs send a picture of the damage and we will send you a new tray!
So I sent the picture and then I get a email back that said we need a explanation to go with the picture before we can send a new one . We need to know does it effect the working of the tray does it leak?

Needless to say I was pissed had to take a few hours to respond.
So I sent email back and said in the future when I'm in the market to buy Broken and damage products I will visit your website again but until then I will buy a new tray if you guys can't afford one but you will not get any further business from me! Unless I need some new broken product. Lol
Just noticed I got an email back saying they have sent out a replacement tray and if I need anything else just let them know lol

I sent the shop where I got it an email they said no probs send a picture of the damage and we will send you a new tray!
So I sent the picture and then I get a email back that said we need a explanation to go with the picture before we can send a new one . We need to know does it effect the working of the tray does it leak?

So I sent email back and said in the future when I'm in the market to buy Broken and damage products I will visit your website again but until then I will buy a new tray if you guys can't afford one but you will not get any further business from me! Unless I need some new broken product. Lol
Just noticed I got an email back saying they have sent out a replacement tray and if I need anything else just let them know lol
Sometimes you just got to spell it out . :thumbsup:

Ask 'em if they bought a new $50,000.00 BMW and it had a dent when the dealer got it in would they be OK with that because it doesn't affect how it runs? :face:

The land lady want's to know what " that smell " is ?? I asked her " What does it smell like " ?? She says " shit " and she never swears . I say " bingo your right first guess it is shit " She's not impressed . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back